Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Beginnings

It's been a year since I last posted...wow...where have I been?  Not blogging, that's for sure!

Good thing I don't HAVE to do this blogging thing...

but, I do! 

I need to do this! 

I have new goals and new plans, I have dreams and desires, that aren't new, just newly awakened, I have a new home to care for and make better, I have a new direction.

 I have purpose again. 

I didn't realize how much I was fighting for a purpose until now.

A month ago, we closed on a house...something I really never expected to have again.

I am still recovering from the shock!  We have been busy making it our own, it has been fun to have that outlet again.   I was slowly dying from lack of creativity where we were renting for nearly two years.  Having a home again is a big help to helping me fight for my purpose, it is a dream and desire fulfilled, but, I have a much larger dream and desire...

I want to go to Israel, I want our entire family to go, if possible, this fall.  There are five of us.  This is HUGE to me.  I don't know how it is going to happen, I just know it CAN and it WILL happen.  I just need to stick with my goals and plans.  This is why I must blog...it's part of the plan.

What is my purpose?  I am a helper...this is what I have told myself for a long time...and what I have become...but I am more than that.  I have gifts.  We all do, right?  My gift is not limited to 'helper extraordinaire'...there is more to me than that.  I can write...sort of...I sew (some people don't, or can't),  I apparently am artistic, (at least that's what 'they' say), I LOVE to paint (it brings me peace), I am creative...I am more than that, but that is enough for now.  (HA!)  Most importantly, I do have worth, I am beautiful, I am what others see me to be and I need to accept it and move forward. 

This battle is over, has been for a long time but I was frozen in terror. 

No longer. 

I am moving forward once again. 

Deep breath...(and some tears). 

You can do this too. 

You are amazing as well. 

What is your purpose?   

Take a deep breath...shed some tears and move forward...

Blessings to you!

~Anita


2 comments:

KathyB. said...

I love reading this and am excited for you all, but especially you . I know I'll be reading posts about your trip to Israel that will come so soon, sooner than you'd ever imagined !

Unknown said...

Thanks Kathy!