Friday, October 16, 2009

Some Days are Just Grey.

No matter what you do from the moment you get out of bed to the second right before you fall asleep, the day is just grey...especially if it is raining.  Today was one of those days for me.  I am hoping that somehow this day made a difference in someones life, my children or my mom or even my husbands day what little I saw of him. Or maybe prayers I prayed were heard and affected someone else outside of my home today, that would be wonderful.  But, I really have know way of knowing, and may never know. 

Grey days  often make me wonder about my life and it's importance...I wonder why so many of my memories are like dreams and why there are so many grey days in a year.  I think often about my friends and family and try to understand the reason why I am so invisible to so many people.  I contemplate many things on grey days as I can do little else. 

I guess I can say I look forward to these days, somehow or other they are good for us...just not too many of them please.

I wonder how tomorrow will be?

No comments: